Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Feliz Navidad

Well I'm not the biggest fan of the Mahatma ( I don't even really know particularly why), but he might have hit the nail on this one....
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

Now the problem is when those conjunctions make you happy, but bring harm to others. Honestly selfishly chasing happiness, how is that any good. the challenge lies in figuring out what the right thing is and then having the balls to do it every time, even when it is inconvenient. A wise man once told me, " you only lie because you don't have the guts to tell the truth". So true so true.

such a hard way to live though....
you jerk, no one said it was easy....for crying out loud. what do you want the whole world in a silver platter?
Um yes, that would be nice.
there is no point having this conversation with you right now.
Well Mr. Perfect, what have you done lately?
I do...I do...stuff.....
Oh yea like what? work as a corporate slave? then go to your precious home sit down, eat yourself into a food coma in frontof the TV, pretend to read then fall asleep to do it all over again
You know what, that was hitting below the belt....you know I have addictions....
dude you're more pathetic than I am, but at least I know it.

This conversation has been brought to you by the soon to be going schizo barewalls. at least you can say you knew both of them, i mean him, in the early stages...when there was only 1 or 2 personalities....insanity baby here I come.

1 comment:

jyoti said...

read little more of gandhi...he is pragmatic about lot of stuff. we hardly know anything about gandhi. read him, and know him more. you would develop deep appreciation for him.

or rather attend some of my classes on him in college. laughing.