Monday, January 28, 2008

Still around

Sorry for the panic attacks caused by the lack of posting. Went home, didn't get back t'll a couple of weeks ago. Good to be home, shout out to all my boys and girls back home. Really great to catch up and made me realize what i miss so damn much out here. i have good friends here, but shit ain't gonna nothing (you like that right there, the double negative) be like my friends who i've known for almost 2 decades now. good to see the family, not enough time, spread myself thin, but better than last time, and of course some cheese steaks. damn right.

So here's a toast to my old friends and my new ones, and the ones that make me feel like a damn king, you know who you be. see y'all as soon as I can.

so now let's get back. so today it is snowing like a motherfucker in shanghai slush everywhere, might freeze over, wish us all luck tonight. Need to follow more chinese politics, i need a good source for it though. work is busy, but been slightly slacking. today was all expense report time. yikes, bitches owe daddy some straight up cash homey. I have been watching waaay too much wire. gonna get in on season 6 of the sopranos real quick like.

so check this out, you are not going to believe this. so lent is coming up. that means no meat, and for added challenge i'm giving up movies (which means dvds here) for 50 days. okay i might be only able to do the dvd thing for 25, pray for me kids, and wish me luck. this is going to be ridiculous. so saturday, me and teh boys are goingto head over to a brazilian bbq and put it out of business.

Movies: No country for old men-great flick but did not like ending, charlie wilson's war--really enjoyed, kite runner--might have been my favorite of the holiday season, need to see the other oscar nominees.
Links: www.truthorfiction.com or www.snopes.com allows you to check for truths on those chain emails. like the ones that claim old Barak's father was a jihadists, etc or freezing water in plastic bottle causes dioxins to be realeased. both cases are not true. but you know for the chilluns
Books: shadow divers, only 25 pages and i'm hooked.

until next time hopefully soon. if anybody has any recommendations on books on economic fundementals all ears. macro or micro. it don't matter. trying to figure out this whole housing market and the asian markets collapsing faster than the credibility of the MLB's drug enforcement plans, and then rebounding on the U.S. fed cutting rates again. reading way too many pundits, believing them all because I don't know what's what. so let me know kids some simple basic fundemental references

No comments: