Thursday, January 31, 2008

CORRECTION WEATHER PART II

Okay so two fuck ups in one day. A fuck up at work and a fuck up on the blog. The blog one, The pictures ARE NOT from china. The photographs are from Switzerland back in 2005. A colleague of mine forwarded the pictures he saw in a Chinese website claiming the pictures to be from Wuhan. So lesson learned, check everything before I post. My apologies to the faithful. I am leaving the pictures up because they are kick ass and actually happened, albeit not in china. From now on the pics will be pics of what I have taken myself, which most likely won't be nearly as cool. I will be non posting until February 12 or so when we come back to the office after Chinese new year. What's funny is that when I wrote "it was a lake not the sea" I wanted to check if Wuhan had a lake, I didn't. hence the mistake. the original post will be reto corrected. Once again my apologies. Gongxi to everyone in the year of the Rat. good times. Speaking of Pics, there is the annual office party, so there shall be pictures. Fuck up at work has been fixed now. Phew, that was close.

Okay couple of links. http://nymag.com/arts/tv/features/43266/. really well written article on analyzing Letterman vs. Leno post writer's strike. just beautiful
Jeremey Stevens (former Seattle Seahawks and University of Washington tight end) might have some serious issues or he might just be a terrible person who doesn't give a fuck. Either way I can't root for this guy. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004147460_rbstevens270.html. which reminds me that Rick Nieuheisel might be the biggest scumbag in college football.
Courtesy Sports Guy from ESPN for both links.
This almost made me a vegeterian, almost.

No comments: